3hrs from LON
The collection of islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino located in the centre of the Mediterranean have been voted best climate in the world by International Living Magazine. Its 300 days of sunshine a year makes it a superb location for a beach based trip. Malta’s mainland has fast become a cosmopolitan destination playing host to numerous restaurant, bar and club options whilst its rich cultural heritage houses temples dating back to 6000BC. This destination offers fantastic value for money with luxurious accommodation offered at reduced rates. In contrast, Malta’s little sister, Gozo, boasts sleepy villages and tranquil countryside with rolling hills and terraced fields the perfect option for a more laid back trip. Spectacular cliffs and picturesque bays compete with remains of millennia-old history and culture provide ample opportunities for the intrepid explorer and amateur photographer.
- Take advantage of the climate with a Cabana beach BBQ
- Take a speedy trip to the islands by speedboat
- Explore the island’s many nooks and caves by sea kayak
- Enjoy the fruits of the land with an exclusive wine tasting session at Ta’Mena Estate
- Take a birdseye view with an aerial sea plane tour
- Swim with Tuna!
- Take a fleet of vintage cars to Dwejra lookout point for a champagne sunset toast
- Celebrate a special dinner just like the locals do with a Maltese village square Fiesta
- Dine like the Knights of St. John with a unique Knighting Ceremony
- Rent an old Victorian prison for your special evening to remember
- Recreate a battle of the seas with gullets and a colossal fight with water cannons
- Learn how to cook traditional Maltese dishes with a cooking class
- Dine in a genuine Maltese farmhouse
- Accompany a shepherd for a day and see how local cheese delicacies are produced
Ready to get started?
Have a flick through our current
destinations for some travel inspiration!