8hrs from LON
Nowhere screams culture more than India; immerse yourself in the colour and sensory overload as you explore the awe-inspiring city of Jaipur. Jaipur is a sprawling, historical city of royal architecture; where you truly experience the heart and soul of India. This is the capital of Rajesthan which buzzes with a collaboration of old meeting new; watch rickshaws and motorbikes dodging camels while the local drivers call out to their potential customers. Situated at the heart of the city is the City Palace which continues to overlook the city while housing the former royal family. This trip is a world away from normality and will rush your senses into overdrive for the duration of your stay.
- Explore Jaipur and its surroundings on a traditional elephant safari
- Take a hot air balloon ride over Udaipur
- Enjoy a match of elephant polo at the Dera Amer – don’t forget to place your bet!
- Bask in the long hours of sunshine while admiring the blue buildings of Jodhpur
- Stroll through the bazaars of the Vedic streets to purchase some authentic souvenirs
Ready to get started?
Have a flick through our current
destinations for some travel inspiration!