1.5hrs from LON
Paris truly deserves its reputation as the most romantic city in the world. The centre is small, intimate, and ideal for exploring by foot; with every turn revealing a famous landmark, a cosy café, a smart boutique or a bustling boulevard. There are hotels to suit every visitor, from the palatial to the contemporary, the trendsetting to the classical. Paris is the home of great food and boasts a plethora of restaurants from traditional bistros to smart, trendy restaurants and Michelin-starred establishments. Paris’ quartiers (quarters) each have their own character and must be seen to be believed, they are laid out like a patchwork quilt – each sector lying in wait to be visited and appreciated. Paris is, of course, one of the biggest archives reflecting the great art of the world and its history, a visit to some of the most exceptional museums the World has to offer is also a must for any visit to Paris.
- Discover Paris in a legendary 2CV car
- Visit the hidden heart of the Eiffel Tower and learn the most fascinating aspects of the iconic building’s history
- Enjoy a selection of three Bacchus’ Nectars with wine tasting in the vaulted cellars
- Host an exclusive cocktail reception in a private mansion
- Discover all things chocolate with a chocolate workshop and learn how to make a chocolate ganache cream
- Enjoy escorted rallies throughout France with classic cars and modern sports cars of any age
- Discover the pleasure of French cooking with master chefs!
- Take an electric bike around the city
- Attend a fashion show at Galeries Lafayette, presented by a team of 6 professional models who will demonstrate the latest trends by the most famous designer and couturier collections.
Ready to get started?
Have a flick through our current
destinations for some travel inspiration!