Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
12hrs from LON
Rio De Janeiro – the glamorous yet urban city where residents dance to their own unique beat. Known to locals as the Marvellous City, Rio’s urban façade is fringed by mountains, white sandy shorelines and infinite rainforests. As you stroll through the cosy streets, the Brazilian beats of samba will shadow your every step, there’s no better place to master the art of dance than one of Rio’s dance halls or bars! The city’s world class beaches are also not to be missed, particularly the world famous resort of Copacabana. In Rio De Janeiro, you are encouraged to ‘Live for Today’ – a sure sign that will ensure you revel in every moment of your trip.
- Learn the art of Samba in one of Rio’s dance halls
- Take the cog train to Christ the Redeemer and a cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain to marvel at the views over the city
- Master the sport of Futevolei on the sands of Copacabana beach or tame the waves with a paddle board lesson
- While the night away at Rio Scenrium Bar – three floors of jazz infused samba, antiques and dancers galore
- Take a day out of the city by exploring Itacuruca’s waters bursting with wildlife – dolphins are often sighted here
Ready to get started?
Have a flick through our current
destinations for some travel inspiration!