St Petersburg, Russia
3.5hrs from LON
From the vibrant colours of spring, through to the sunny summer days and endless twilights of the famous White Nights, the intriguing City of St Petersburg is guaranteed to cast its own unique spell over visitors. Dubbed the “Venice of the North,” St Petersburg’s layers of history fuse with modern energy especially during the city’s famed annual White Nights Festival, when all-night celebrations and events celebrating the never-ending twilight electrify the city creating an intriguing and exotic mood. Long summer days linger late into the night providing a haunting quality to the light as it caresses the ornate facades of Peter’s City. The languorous evenings are ideal for lazy boat rides through the canals as you glide gently under picturesque bridges and pass through the subdued elegance of the City’s backstreets, St. Petersburg reveals its beauty from a new and more subtle perspective. Considered the cultural heart of modern day Russia, St. Petersburg is rapidly regaining its reputation as one of the Greatest Cities of Europe. The ‘White Nights’ period stretches throughout the month of June.
- Arrive in style and avoid the traffic with a unique Police escorted transfer through St Petersburg to the hotel
- Enjoy a horse and carriage ride through Troika park
- Escape the city with a military Jeep Safari through the Black Forrest with a BBQ lunch on the Gulf of Finland
- Enjoy a traditional Russkaya Baynya Sauna treatment
- Take an exclusive private traditional steam train to Pushkin
- Marvel at the unique experience of the White Nights Midnight Draw Bridge experience on the Neva River
- Enjoy cocktails at the Orient Express Grand Hotel Europe
- Take a fleet of Military 8 helicopters to Catherine and Peterhof Palace
- Enjoy a trip by Hydrofoil boat from Peterhof Palace to the city
- Experience a glamorous evening hosted by the beautifully ornate Russian Empire building followed by secret cellar entertainment in Lord
- Revisit your childhood at Stroganoff’s underground playground
- Marvel at the world’s best ballet performance at the famous Marinsky Theatre
Ready to get started?
Have a flick through our current
destinations for some travel inspiration!